Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have several drive-thru i do every two weeks and had these for 2 yrs. Just picked up a fairly new chick-fil-a and they want to try and get back on top of there oily spots. What type of cleaners do ya'll use on oily spots to try and not make as a big eye sore. I know you can't remove oil spots from concrete but there has to be something better than what i use now. I am using F-18 from pressure tek . Thanks for helping in this matter
Ken
K and C power Washing

·
Registered
96 Posts
The stains are there,but you can put a little lipstick on the pig with clean crete.It's a powder that you apply to the concrete and brush out evenly.If I remember correctly it contains enzymes that will eat at the deep down oil stains.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Hey guys i have several drive-thru i do every two weeks and had these for 2 yrs. Just picked up a fairly new chick-fil-a and they want to try and get back on top of there oily spots. What type of cleaners do ya'll use on oily spots to try and not make as a big eye sore. I know you can't remove oil spots from concrete but there has to be something better than what i use now. I am using F-18 from pressure tek . Thanks for helping in this matter
Ken
K and C power Washing
I use caustic on the whole thing but you have to be careful with it and make sure its rinsed well , and do not leave it on asphalt !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts