Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I own an online platform that was designed to promote cleaning businesses in the New Jersey area. Since many of you are company owners I would like to get a feedback on online marketing.

Do you use online marketing?

What do you use?

Would you pay 30 dollars a month or 50 dollars a year just to be part of an online cleaning directory and have a back link from there?

Would you sign up for free on a site that looks good but has no companies listed yet?

If you are from New Jersey you can visit www.njcleaning.com

If you want a website for your business please contact me and I will guarantee you the best price/quality ratio. We do everything from simple web design, to complex business solutions as well as the graphics part.

Thanks for your participation.

·
Registered
51 Posts
No i wouldn't pay any on-line sight who says they will promote. reason most of them are scams. all they do is build a website, drop your link on it and say okay that will be $30 a month or $50 per year.

Hey everyone I own an online platform that was designed to promote cleaning businesses in the New Jersey area. Since many of you are company owners I would like to get a feedback on online marketing.

Do you use online marketing?

What do you use?

Would you pay 30 dollars a month or 50 dollars a year just to be part of an online cleaning directory and have a back link from there?

Would you sign up for free on a site that looks good but has no companies listed yet?

If you are from New Jersey you can visit www.njcleaning.com

If you want a website for your business please contact me and I will guarantee you the best price/quality ratio. We do everything from simple web design, to complex business solutions as well as the graphics part.

Thanks for your participation.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ya I too don't trust these types of site and never pay them I prefer free directories which approves our listing. As if it's not useful for me then too I had not paid anything , so it doesn't matter to me. And if they approve then its great. I am a big fan of online marketing but don't believe in wasting money for it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Be careful about directory's. Most of them are not worth it and just collect your fees. The best directory out there is Yahoo and it costs about $300/year.

If your looking to spend money on marketing, consider putting that money towards website enhancements that make the user experience a more positive one. It's a great way to showcase what makes your cleaning services stand of from the competition.

Good luck!

Tom - Owner of Winchester Cleaning Company

·
Registered
114 Posts
I also will not pay for that. Just doesn't make sense.
Why do I need to pay if there are plenty of free directories online that give me a link for free?
I can post on www.cleaningtalk.com and get a link for free.
Also I would definitely pay for SEO (articles, blog comments, hub pages, videos etc) This mix of different techniques will definitely provide a good result with time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts