Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I own an online platform that was designed to promote cleaning businesses in the New Jersey area. Since many of you are company owners I would like to get a feedback on online marketing.

Do you use online marketing?

What do you use?

Would you pay 30 dollars a month or 50 dollars a year just to be part of an online cleaning directory and have a back link from there?

Would you sign up for free on a site that looks good but has no companies listed yet?

If you are from New Jersey you can visit www.njcleaning.com

If you want a website for your business please contact me and I will guarantee you the best price/quality ratio. We do everything from simple web design, to complex business solutions as well as the graphics part.

Thanks for your participation.

·
Registered
51 Posts
No i wouldn't pay any on-line sight who says they will promote. reason most of them are scams. all they do is build a website, drop your link on it and say okay that will be $30 a month or $50 per year.

Hey everyone I own an online platform that was designed to promote cleaning businesses in the New Jersey area. Since many of you are company owners I would like to get a feedback on online marketing.

Do you use online marketing?

What do you use?

Would you pay 30 dollars a month or 50 dollars a year just to be part of an online cleaning directory and have a back link from there?

Would you sign up for free on a site that looks good but has no companies listed yet?

If you are from New Jersey you can visit www.njcleaning.com

If you want a website for your business please contact me and I will guarantee you the best price/quality ratio. We do everything from simple web design, to complex business solutions as well as the graphics part.

Thanks for your participation.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ya I too don't trust these types of site and never pay them I prefer free directories which approves our listing. As if it's not useful for me then too I had not paid anything , so it doesn't matter to me. And if they approve then its great. I am a big fan of online marketing but don't believe in wasting money for it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Online advertising is like to promote anything on the internet via different techniques and for those techniques SEO is the best to promote anything in the search engine. You can also able to earn so much money through SEO by very little efforts becasue SEO is the mind of game.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Be careful about directory's. Most of them are not worth it and just collect your fees. The best directory out there is Yahoo and it costs about $300/year.

If your looking to spend money on marketing, consider putting that money towards website enhancements that make the user experience a more positive one. It's a great way to showcase what makes your cleaning services stand of from the competition.

Good luck!

Tom - Owner of Winchester Cleaning Company

·
Registered
114 Posts
I also will not pay for that. Just doesn't make sense.
Why do I need to pay if there are plenty of free directories online that give me a link for free?
I can post on www.cleaningtalk.com and get a link for free.
Also I would definitely pay for SEO (articles, blog comments, hub pages, videos etc) This mix of different techniques will definitely provide a good result with time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts