Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
NEVER. I dont need games to get my mind in gear. It runs overtime anyway, as I am always trying to think of new ways to do stuff, either in my own home or someone elses. I also do not watch TV! Dont laugh too hard - making that decision has turned out to be one of the best things I ever did. Less exposure to violence, mayhem, politics, and Bulls---t make me a much happier person. Nor do I use a Smart Phone (I actually call them Dumb Phones, because people who use them all the time are just DUMB and not involved with real life.)
Okay. I unburdened my mind on this. Enough said.

·
Registered
21 Posts
NEVER. I dont need games to get my mind in gear. It runs overtime anyway, as I am always trying to think of new ways to do stuff, either in my own home or someone elses. I also do not watch TV! Dont laugh too hard - making that decision has turned out to be one of the best things I ever did. Less exposure to violence, mayhem, politics, and Bulls---t make me a much happier person. Nor do I use a Smart Phone (I actually call them Dumb Phones, because people who use them all the time are just DUMB and not involved with real life.)
Okay. I unburdened my mind on this. Enough said.
Everything has changed greatly since then )

·
Registered
21 Posts
Agree with you completely )

You don't use a smartphone? C'mon, but why?

WoW is totally awesome but I also like CS GO! They are quite different but I like that I can customize loads of things in CS GO )) new skins are my obsession really! I guess that I spend 5% of my monthly salary on new skins )
Hi, Frankop ) 5%? Jesus ) that's too much! try this site https://skin.club/en I have bought skins there several time, no remarks ) instant delivery, really low prices (I guess that when you start to buy there your monthly expenditure will decrease to 3 or even 2%) :grin:

·
Registered
699 Posts
We will just have to agree to disagree. I choose NOT to sit staring at a screen all the time. Call me old fashioned, and I really don't care if you do.

I will give you an example. The mail carrier for my neighborhood is on her cell phone every single time I see her. Wearing an ear phone. This is against the Post Offices rules. And our mail is often delivered incorrectly, or never gets to us. I wonder why??? If one is so busy yakking to friends and family while working, you wont do as good a job. Or staring at a screen playing games.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's very common that children love playing games. Sometimes games help them relax. If you are worried about addiction, you can limit their gaming time and let them do more outdoor activities.
Here is an example. In the game named Path of Exile ,players always spend time grinding poe exalted orb but the process is less interesting and time-consuming. You could buy some poe exalted orb directly from online store, such as Playerauctions, to help children save time.
Be sure to choose a safe website to avoid being cheated.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts