Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
if you are not sure how to find onsite issues, better hire a professional do deal with it. They are the backbone to a site's SEO potential and if you do it wrong it will cost you more in the long run.

·
Registered
38 Posts
We use WebCEO to analyze on site issues. Works very well and provides lots of data about our Cleaning business. I know of a lot of service professionals that use this as well. My recommendation is to hire someone that knows what they are doing however. I know how to run a small business, how to recruit employees and how to clean houses. I am not an expert in marketing and don't want to be. I do what I know and my marketing guy does what he knows.

Julia
All City Cleaning Services Olympia, WA

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,

I'm a previous commercial cleaning and residential cleaning company owner, which I've both successfully sold in 2014.
One of the biggest growth factors was our digital strategy to attract customer outside our existing network. That resulted in two growth pillars [word of mouth and digital channels] instead of one.
If you use your website, social media and local advertisement in a smart way, you can grow faster without paying top bucks on online advertisements.

Backlinks is only one component to success.

If you want to know more or if you have a question about your digital strategy for your cleaning company.
Please contact me.

Full Disclosure:
The lessons learned have brought me to my new business. IndustrylinQ, a web service agency for cleaning companies.
We build affordable websites, develop digital strategies and own specialized web software for the cleaning industry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts