Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a lot of good suggestions from members about topics that need to be added to the site. I thought I would start this thread so people had a place to make these suggestions.

Please list any topics I have missed below.

I don't want our homepage to get too long but if it's a major topic that I have missed then I will add it. Also, it may be a topic that we can add as a sub forum to another topic.

If you have a suggestion please also try to give me a title and description. This will help me a lot.

THANKS! :jester:

·
Registered
222 Posts
I've had a lot of good suggestions from members about topics that need to be added to the site. I thought I would start this thread so people had a place to make these suggestions.

Please list any topics I have missed below.
You might want to think about an equipment repair/problems forum

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea, I was a little confused by this too.

We can subscribe to a news feed and have it start a new thread every time a new cleaning story hits and then discuss it. But I think this could lead to a lot of useless posts.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, you're going to have that no matter what, on any board!
No, I'm talking about a feed meaning whenever a news story hits the news wire (whichever one you subscribe to) it makes a post automatically with the content of the story. Not someone actually posting.

·
Registered
222 Posts
No, I'm talking about a feed meaning whenever a news story hits the news wire (whichever one you subscribe to) it makes a post automatically with the content of the story. Not someone actually posting.
I know...that was just a tad bit of sarcasm. :)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL, well hopefully members posts are as useless as a news feed but I guess that depends on the member ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
How about a car care section? You know waxing, degreesing, tar and bug removal, interior car care such as leather cleaning, carpet cleaning, etc.

Recommended products section too.

Dave.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow, I don't want to make the homepage too long but i totally agree with what your saying. Are you talking about Fleet stuff or just general car care?

Also, what about just a vehicles section for your work trucks/vans?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Whatever you think will go over. I personally was talking about personal vehicles but just one section to ask questions about car care should be enough and then ask questions about what you are working on to get your responses.

Dave.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts