Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello guys,

Carpetcleaningandwaterdamage.com is the famous and largest manufacturing company offer top quality of liquid for cleaning the carpet. There are maximum number of people have used the carpet in their homes. It is not easy task for cleaning the carpet.Many people have used the ordinary products for cleaning the carpet. That's why, the stain can not remove the carpet properly. Our company has provided the liquid and shampoo with machines for cleaning the carpet by the professionals.They have to ensure that the cleaners are washing out of the carpeting completely however.

Best regards
Saira Miller

·
Registered
1 Posts
Using Hydrogen Peroxide

Ok so after reading this post I am a little bit confused. Does hydrogen peroxide work or not for pet odors on carpets. If so do I use it straight or do I mix it with water or baking soda & soap.

Would I let the peroxide set for a long time? Do I spray the "crap" (figurative) out of it with the solution so it gets down to the pad?

Does anyone have good to great experience with this?

Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My best tip is for pet potty spots on the carpet. I use good old vinegar and baking soda. The steps are the important part. Pour enough vinegar to soak the stain and THEN add a small amount of baking soda. If you do the reverse, you will have a noisy, bubbly mess. Do it the right way, and you can hear the recipe cackling away, telling you how it is cleaning and deodorizing without leaving any residue. You need to let the spot dry for a day or two before sweeping up and then vacuuming. We cover the spot with a bowl or plate so that we don’t have baking soda kicked from heck to breakfast. You can actually see the yellow color being absorbed up into your little mountain of baking soda. Works on old stains too! Boo yaaaaaah!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have read the post that you have given on my post and agree with your opinion that hydrogen peroxide is the best for cleaning the carpet. Our company Carpetcleaningandwaterdamage is one of the leading and famous manufacturing company for providing the liquid with machines for removing the odors, particles and stain from the carpet and furniture.It is not easy task for removing the dust from the carpet. The professional of our company different methods for cleaning the carpet without any damage.This makes clients agreeable to pose any question that they may have had concerning carpet cleaning and maintenance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
use an oxidizer (pour into the carpet) use a water claw to get into the padding after you see the oxidizer working

after this you can come back a few days later if there is browning and spray an acid agent

·
Registered
68 Posts
Carpeted areas and upholstery

For "new" stains (those that are still wet):
  • Soak up as much of the urine as possible: Place a thick layer of paper towels on the wet spot, and cover that with a thick layer of newspaper. If possible, put newspaper under the soiled area as well. Stand on this padding for about a minute, and repeat until the area is barely damp.
  • If possible, put the fresh, urine-soaked paper towel in your pet’s designated “bathroom area.”
  • Rinse the "accident zone" thoroughly with clean, cool water, blotting dry.
For stains that have already set:
  • Consider renting a carpet cleaner from your local hardware or grocery store.
  • Use a high-quality pet odor neutralizer once the area is clean.
  • Use carpet stain remover if the area still looks stained after it's completely dry after extracting and neutralizing.
  • Avoid using steam cleaners to clean urine odors from carpet or upholstery. The heat will permanently set the stain and the odor by bonding the protein into any man-made fibers.
  • Avoid cleaning chemicals such as ammonia or vinegar. Strong chemical odors may encourage your pet to reinforce the urine scent mark in that area.
  • Your job will be more difficult if urine has soaked down into the padding underneath your carpet. In some cases, you may need to replace portions of carpet and padding.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Pet stain removal

You will need…
-2 cups white distilled vinegar
-2 cups of lukewarm water
-4 generous tablespoons of baking soda
-Spray bottle (optional)

Directions
Thoroughly blot up as much of whatever it is you’re cleaning up. I can’t emphasize the importance of this step enough. Fold up a rag over it, place a heavy book on it, and stand on the book to make sure you really get it all out (sounds extreme, but it does a good job!) Mix 2 cups of white distilled vinegar with 2 cups of lukewarm water in a large bowl.

Add in 4 heaping tablespoons of baking soda, adding it in smaller amounts if it threatens to fizz over (and it really does fizz!) Pour into a spray bottle and thoroughly spray the area. Let sit for 5 minutes, then gently rub and blot up with a soft cloth. You can also simply pour some straight from the bowl over the stain if you don’t have a spray bottle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pet stains is really not so simple issue. There is a risk to damage carpet & upholstery fabric when trying to remove the stains out of it applying the aggressive chemical products. Within this, not only cleaning itself is important, but also the fabric protection.

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you have a pet, chances are you're going to have to deal with stains at some point. And while there are many products on the market that claim to be able to remove pet stains, not all of them are created equal. In this article, we'll show you how to effectively treat pet stains so that your home stays clean and smelling fresh. The first step in treating a pet stain is to identify the type of stain it is. If it's a urine stain, you'll want to clean it up as soon as possible. Urine stains can quickly cause odors and are more likely to lead to permanent staining if they're not treated right away(Guinea Pig vs Rabbit - Planet Pet). If the stain is fresh, your best bet is to blot it with a clean cloth to remove as much of the liquid as possible. Once you've done that, you can treat the area with a pet stain remover or an enzyme cleaner. These products will break down the proteins in the urine, which will help to remove the stain.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts