Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My husband is the best plumber that I know haha. I'm loving the fact that he always wants to fix things. There were times when we had an emergency 24 hours and it couldn't wait for more, resulting in calling some professionals. Someone hit our outside hydrant and water was spraying all over our house. Luckily, we were at home during that time and we were able to quickly fix the issue. You have to be prepared for any occasion and have someone for any possible problem in order to call if you're having an emergency. Trust me, it can save your life

·
Registered
1 Posts
Today the profession of a plumber is becoming more and more popular and in demand. And it is not surprising since every house has a sewage system, which periodically comes into disrepair. I try to ask for help from plumbers as rarely as possible because I know a little bit about it myself. Recently I decided to clean the drain, but I did not know what drain cleaner is safe for pvc pipes. I am glad that the Internet has answers to almost all questions; after a little time, I found the answer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts