Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what these extendable poles are like? Can I get away with no ladder at all if I had one? Will I get the same results?

What will happen if I get caught using a ladder?
Cheers!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've always wondered if those poles would work or if they were just another pressure washing gimmick to spend money on. We wash inside commercial buildings but I've wondered if these would work. What is the longest someone has extended one out to and still used it effectively?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't actually started window cleaning proffessionally, I'm just learning at the moment. If I had insurance would I be able to use a ladder. Also any idea how much insurance will cost if I'm a one man band?

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Always too much.

I haven't actually started window cleaning proffessionally, I'm just learning at the moment. If I had insurance would I be able to use a ladder. Also any idea how much insurance will cost if I'm a one man band?

Thanks everyone!
I was looking into the same thing and where I'm at in WA state its only $900ish a year for windows and gutters, no pressure washer.

Tim

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just received an actual quote from my insurance for 1,000,000 liability for window and gutter cleaning up to three stories for $534 a year.

Tim

·
Registered
513 Posts
I've always wondered if those poles would work or if they were just another pressure washing gimmick to spend money on. We wash inside commercial buildings but I've wondered if these would work. What is the longest someone has extended one out to and still used it effectively?

They work great.
(Arguably) better than traditional squeegee methods because there is no soap residue, no edge detailing to miss, and no streaks.

Pure water is a powerful cleaner. The deionization process removes all impurities and charged particles from the water. When the pure water hits dirty glass it grabs everything it can.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts