Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somneone tell me what their process is of cleaning a Pool Screen Enclosure. Do you use an x-jet or do you use another way to clean the screen? Thanks Hugh

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello, Wewere in Florida visiting my mother in law and she had me use a power washer set at a lower setting and it worked great. Also took off mold on the metal poles. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cleaning the top of the screen enclosure. Before I even pick up the brush and start brushing any of the pine needles, I'm going to want to check the gutter track to make sure it is free of debris. So we would go ahead with a sweeping motion. Normally you like to wear gloves or if there is a lot of debris in here I would take a little hand towel or a little shovel and shovel out all of the stuff. I also already have some garbage cans down below. So any of the stuff that I like to pick up and clean out of the gutter track I like to try to throw it in the garbage can so I don't have to worry about raking that kind of debris a second and a third time. If it does not make it there, at least it is fairly close. You know you would be using a rake when you get back down to the ground.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cleaning the top of the screen enclosure. Before I even pick up the brush and start brushing any of the pine needles, I'm going to want to check the gutter track to make sure it is free of debris. So we would go ahead with a sweeping motion. Normally you like to wear gloves or if there is a lot of debris in here I would take a little hand towel or a little shovel and shovel out all of the stuff. I also already have some garbage cans down below. So any of the stuff that I like to pick up and clean out of the gutter track I like to try to throw it in the garbage can so I don't have to worry about raking that kind of debris a second and a third time. If it does not make it there, at least it is fairly close. You know you would be using a rake when you get back down to the ground.

i think it goo, i will test it now.

thanks you shared.

·
Registered
11 Posts
A vapor steam machine is the way to go no water no mess. Put a microfiber towel on the brush attachment and steam away the dust and dirt.

vapor tech steam cleaning

·
Registered
10 Posts
By installing a pool screen enclosure one can easily reduce the amount of maintenance needed and extend the life of your pool. And from my personal experience, its best to let professionals clean your pool screen in the best way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Owning a swimming pool is one thing but maintaining it is a totally different ball game.You can use bleach or chlorine on the screens.The key is to dilute the chemical with 50% water so it doesn't damage the screens.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Cleaning of pool is necessary time to time to keep safe you from several infections. Manual brush and pool vacuum on all areas of the walls and floor at least once a week, even if your pool is equipped with an automatic system. There are some places in every pool that the automatic cleaning systems miss.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts