Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope im putting this in the place it belongs. I am looking to purchase a small extracter. Around 3 to 5 gal. Does not have to be pretty. Just work. If anybody knows or has one please respond. Thanks Stan or you can email me @ [email protected] Thanks again

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Found one

I did find an old extracter. I did not want one to good because of where were using it. Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello,

There are a few Mytee machines that you may be interested in. Depending on which one would be more useful to you. We have a Mytee Tempo Spotter which is only about 1-1/2 gallon which works for Upholstery Cleaning, Carpet Spotting and Auto Detailing. There is also the Mytee 8070 which is a 3 gallon extractor that also has heat. It has wheels on it so it is portable. You would need to know how big of a machine you are looking to purchase.

Amanda
http://www.discountcleaningproducts.com/

·
Registered
111 Posts
Portable extractor is a carpet cleaning machine which produce the convenience as well as quality. It consist so many different size which has capability to recovery the water from tanks,pump and vacuum motors. It contains very good features for mobility.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts