Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang,
I have a one year old Rotovac, floor brushes, heater and Mytee for sale.

I am sure some may want photo's and since it is early and i have work today, I will wait and see who is interested, then upload or e-mail some shots.

I do not use this equipment anymore and want it to go to a nice home with love, a rotovac door (so it can get out and play)..maybe even a home with other shampooers (brothers and sisters)..
I have been washing windows full time and hate to see this equipment in my garage going to waste. everything works (or it did, I'll make sure)

I loved the rotovac...I loved doing carpets but I love hi-rise windows more. I will accept any decent offer. I live outside of Orlando and will bring or ship or meet. I just want to make sure someone here does not want it b4 I Ebay it.

I also have two pressure washers 4k psi 11 hp Honda...in good shpae...and an open trailer 5x8...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just use a portable extractor (the one for sale) I also have a portable heater...so I use that too when carpets are really dirty.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I should have given that more thought. Make me a decent offer and it is yours. Honest...only reason I am even selling it is because I have too much work doing window cleaning. I truly miss carpet stuff.....in the meantime, it is just setting in my garage...e-mail me

[email protected]
put rotovac in the subject.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts