Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are considering starting a post construction clean up service, and found this guide:

getroute.com/resources/route-nation/building-services/trades/post-construction-cleaning/how-to

We think it is a pretty comprehensive guide for post construction clean up. What would you all add to this? Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wouldn't be taking advice about construction cleaning from a website who's primary goal is to sell quoting software. The person who wrote that probably hasn't ever done a construction clean in his life and the things mentioned in that article are extremely generic.

I also agree that there is no replacement for experience, so my recommendation would be to first get a job doing construction cleaning, once you learn the ropes then start your own business. In my company, we have house cleaners and builders cleaners, their skill set is very different.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are many companies that can provide you with the best quality Contract Cleaning Service at the best rates. The services are available for homes as well as for the shops and companies. For more information try to search industrial equipment trought those stock: https://eltra-trade.com/catalog/stock

·
Registered
1 Posts
As for me, it's well-elaborated and instructive but indeed, the experience is a must for many clients. For example, I renovated my house recently, got new siding, railings, garage doors, and redid some of the rooms too. My friend recommended a post-construction cleaning company so I reached out to them. Not only they had huge prices but they didn't clean as well as I expected, so I was disappointed because I was left with a lot of work. My mistake was that I didn't do a research about them before hiring. So consider that.
I don't work with a company if I don't have a recommendation or read reviews.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Repair is a long and arduous process, after which we want to see ideal results. After painting on the walls, floors and windows may remain cement, paints, mounting foams, glue, dust, and dirt. We are carrying out cleaning after self-repair is a highly complex process. While I was cleaning up with my wife, we thought it wouldn't be a bad idea if we talked to the people at carportaustralia.com.au and installed a garage for the car that is only with a simple roof and pillars. What you say is worth doing, and significantly it doesn't cost that much.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You should know how to remove sticker labels, vacuum window tracks, use a shop vac, remove furniture drawers, and clean sawdust. You should also understand the use of different cleaning solutions. Duties can include cleaning windows inside and out, dusting and washing all surfaces, removing stickers on windows and appliances, hauling away the last construction debris, and polishing all the interior glass. By the way, at boutiquehomeplans.com, you can also calculate the cost of building your house.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts