Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone doing post construction cleaning??? We've been doing it for 4 years now and its a great add on to our Roll Offs

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Don, great to have you here. Just so you know the official launch of this site will occur in about 2 weeks. We are still working on a few final touches such as logos, colors, and so on.

Let me know if you have any feedback or ideas for us. We want to get this thing just right before we launch it.

BTW, how did you find the site? Was it through www.ContractorTalk.com?

Thanks,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nathan< thanks for the welcome. yes I did come across you from contractors talk

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Don M said:
Nathan< thanks for the welcome. yes I did come across you from contractors talk
Great to hear it.

My designer is trying to finish the logo tomorrow and then we will start to skin the site. We will be altering the colors, some icons, and the logo. The overall layout will stay the same though.

Feel free to give any feedback as we go along.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Post Construction Cleaning

Don,
I'm considering post construction interior cleaning only. Do you do both interior and exterior ? If so, what do you quote per sq foot ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help With Bidding

I have been in the residential cleaning for about 12 years now. I have some knowledge of rough clean and final cleaning on new homes. I would like to know if anyone knows what the going rate is for Houston Texas area. Any information would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I have been in the residential cleaning for about 12 years now. I have some knowledge of rough clean and final cleaning on new homes. I would like to know if anyone knows what the going rate is for Houston Texas area. Any information would be much appreciated.
I don't know any rates but I wanted to welcome you to the site. Thanks for joining and I look forward to seeing you around the site.

39 Posts
Utah its between $.10-.25 a sq ft. but mostly $.10 and thats if you can get that, thier cheapscapes here. We also charge $4-8 an window depending on the size. Try to get all thier homes for a year and give them a refferal bonus of %10 off thier next home. They,ll bend over backwards to find you jobs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Final Clean Rates in Indiana

I am trying to find out the going rate on construction cleans in Indiana. Anyone have any advice. I see things on the internet from .10 to .35 per sq ft. Big gap to guess at.

·
Registered
331 Posts
lou are you trying to play hookie and do this type of work too ??????
"superlou":ninja:
Sorry for the late responce ...........i'm in Ogden few times a year to see grandson. I know of a dozen restaraunts i could service there now.
Provides a reason to be up there more often.....and write off:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts