Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

Power Washer Here.

9K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  FCPWLLC 
#1 ·
Professional Power Washer Here. I also own a Cleaning Business.

Hello to all.

#7 ·
LOL, yea I do have a few sites. However ContractorTalk.com and CleaningTalk.com will be my main focuses in the months to come. Followed by EquipmentTalk.com and DIYChatroom.com.

I'm trying to focus on what matters and I think there is a real need for a good cleaning forum out there. We shall see.

Thanks again for joining and let me know if you have any suggestions.

#8 ·
Ed is a Blast. LOL He's a hoot. Some people never will understand Business. If those guys start telling consumers that thier WRC is expensive to maintain, they won't sell as much WRC. Too funny... Pass the blame to us cleaners instead of apologizing to them that they did not disclose the fact that wood is expensive to maintain.

Anyhow, this will be a new hangout if more cleaners hear about it.

#9 ·
Anyhow, this will be a new hangout if more cleaners hear about it.
Any suggestions on getting the word out? I'm going to send out an email to all the ContractorTalk.com members (over 7,000) telling them about the site. However, I'm not sure how many of them have any cleaning or power washing in their businesses.

I'm willing to spend some ad dollars promoting the site if anyone has any good ideas.

#10 · (Edited)
I belong to a lot of other boards. Also I moderate so it would be a conflict for those, but I tell the ones on the other if I know they aren't trouble makers. I think the more that we can get posted on here the better. Since most searches look for the key words that their users are looking for. Example decks, deck sealing, and so on. I just can't think of any where else to advertise off the top of my head. Come on Nathan your the smart one here LOL Look how good the other sites of yours are.

#11 ·
Come on Nathan your the smart one here LOL Look how good the other sites of yours are.
Well, ContractorTalk.com has a 2 1/2 year head start and for the first few months it was pretty dead. I've learned a lot since then and I hope that we can get this site rolling pretty quickly.
I have some ideas and as I said I am targeting google searches and will add yahoo to the mix as well. I guess I'm looking for any sites, key words, etc... that I may not know about but would be a good place to advertise.

Other forums probably wont let me in. I already tried and I think they got a little nervous about me competing with them which I understand.

Anything you can do to spread the word would be great! I think this site will beat out the others for ease of use, features, and friendly admin/mods. Some of the other cleaning forums seem to be a bit up tight. :blink:

Thanks... :thumbsup:

#16 ·
New Here As Well,i Too Am A Member Of Other Boards And I Moderate On One ,so My Time Is Limited But This Is A Nice Site And I Look Foward To Helping It Grow Anyway I Can,also Thanks To Don Phelps For Posting The Link That Got Us Here

#22 ·
Oh man, it just keeping getting worse and worse (or better and better). Nathan, step back, Dr Frankenstein. This monster has taken on a life of it's own. Welcome over, Mike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.