Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 of the great things about what we do is we can listen to podcasts/radio/music while we work at a customer's office or our own office.
A podcast I was listening to had an investor on his show, the investor has a V.C. stake in Lendio.com an online lending platform. he went on to say Lendio had completed quite a few PPP loans and at the time of the interview he said there was still SBA funding for the PPP loan program, He also stated that many of the PPP loans lendio completed were to small businesses with the average loan amount + or - $50K--I think that was the figure he quoted.
Lendio.com PayPal.com Kabbage.com are some of the online lending platforms.
1 of my non profit customer just got her PPP loan approved thru a small local bank.

Brad BD Janitorial

·
Registered
2 Posts
As many small business owners have discovered, it has become much more difficult to get a Business loan from a bank these days and in order to get a loan, sometimes you have to give collateral. Oftentimes banks and lenders will require owners to pledge collateral against a loan. However, this isn’t always a viable option for business owners, which is why an unsecured business loan may be the perfect solution to getting the working capital your growing business needs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Last year I had to close my small business because of the lockdown. Now I wanna launch another startup, and getting a loan from the bank isn't that difficult. Yeah, a lot of paperwork, but it does worth it. But my friend says that getting a loan from a bank at this moment won't be a good move. He recommends finding some financial organization that would give a loan with better requirements. He told me that this Finnish company yhdistalaina.com helps find a better option for people who want to get a loan for a startup. I think I'm going to check their services.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts