Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the proper way of removing moulds? I have seen some on our bathroom. You guys know any cleaning agent I can use? I am somewhat scared because I have asthma, don't these stuff airborne too?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hi there,
As you discussed that you are searching for a solution of molds. According to me the best way to deal with mold is to prevent it. It is not possible to remove mold from an area that will continue to be affected by dampness.
To remove mold from the surface of tile or concrete, you should simply clean the area with a mixture of one part bleach to ten parts water. In this mixture, can add a small amount of dish washing detergent to make the mixture more fragrant. Bleach is only effective way to remove mold on hard surfaces that are not porous. So you can use these tips.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mould is a parasite that should be removed effectively. Otherwise it will appear over and over again. The first thing to do is to make sure that the moisture, causing the mould is gone. You should treat the area when it is dry. Use some effective mould remover from the store or call a professional. Using bleach is an option too, but don't forget to wear a protective mask during the procedure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts