Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you are looking for a professional cleaning service of the office or your house I would definitely recommend you to see on My Maid, because every time I have a problem like, I don’t have a lot of free time for cleaning or I organized a party in my house, I ask them to clean my apartment. I know that I should do this too, but if speaking of a general cleaning, I see a great opportunity to call them any time I need and at a very accessible price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I use HouseKeeping Honeys in Las Vegas NV

Here in the Las Vegas Valley I recommend using, HouseKeeping Honeys. They are really good, I always get the same two girls. Brandi & Julia, they are very sweet and clean my house top to bottom. It's very surprising how much they actually do in such a limited time and they are affordable to me. You can view their base prices and get a quote at their website. just search HouseKeeping Honey on Google or Yelp.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know a professional move out cleaning services san Antonio company. I had tried their services once and was very pleased with there
performance. May be you try them out. Their staff is really professional and kind.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi everyone, does anyone know how to make a professional skin cleaning at home? What products do I have to use? You know I just gave up spending money on this every month and started to look for alternatives. So I found out that honey is very useful and can serve as a professional product for skincare. If you don't believe me you can have a look at this Top 10 Amazing Honey Benefits for Skin! site. You'll see how many benefits has honey and why I'm thinking to use only it. I guess that this is the safest way to take care of your skin. Do you have some other ideas?

·
Registered
3 Posts
You can hire experienced house cleaners in Melbourne for managing your professional work, social and family responsibilities. They save your money on cleaning supplies. They know how to clean effectively with the right cleaning products and equipment. They will keep your home, including household items at a consistently clean state, saving you money in the long run by avoiding the need to replace household fixtures as frequently. You can contact us at Oxygen 2 Clean for your cleaning needs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts