Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you are looking for a professional cleaning service of the office or your house I would definitely recommend you to see on My Maid, because every time I have a problem like, I don’t have a lot of free time for cleaning or I organized a party in my house, I ask them to clean my apartment. I know that I should do this too, but if speaking of a general cleaning, I see a great opportunity to call them any time I need and at a very accessible price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I use HouseKeeping Honeys in Las Vegas NV

Here in the Las Vegas Valley I recommend using, HouseKeeping Honeys. They are really good, I always get the same two girls. Brandi & Julia, they are very sweet and clean my house top to bottom. It's very surprising how much they actually do in such a limited time and they are affordable to me. You can view their base prices and get a quote at their website. just search HouseKeeping Honey on Google or Yelp.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know a professional move out cleaning services san Antonio company. I had tried their services once and was very pleased with there
performance. May be you try them out. Their staff is really professional and kind.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi everyone, does anyone know how to make a professional skin cleaning at home? What products do I have to use? You know I just gave up spending money on this every month and started to look for alternatives. So I found out that honey is very useful and can serve as a professional product for skincare. If you don't believe me you can have a look at this Top 10 Amazing Honey Benefits for Skin! site. You'll see how many benefits has honey and why I'm thinking to use only it. I guess that this is the safest way to take care of your skin. Do you have some other ideas?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts