Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am here to know your opinions about a home cleaning service.
Recently I delivered my second child and was in the hospital for about 2 weeks. My mother was with me. Yesterday I returned to my home. As mine was not a normal delivery, the doctor has told me to take complete rest. Seeing the condition of my house is making me cringe. My elder son has created a big mess. Since I was not at home for many days, the house has become untidy and unorganized.

Not only that. A foul smell is coming from bathrooms. I think my house needs a deep clean. And it cannot be done by me, my mother or my hubby. I was searching for home cleaning services online and came to know about a professional cleaning service in Oakville. Had anyone tried their services? How was it? How much was their service charge for 1 day? Please share your experiences with them.

Thanks!"

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want to know if anyone from Gainesville here can give a review for the local house cleaning services? I'm just wondering about prices and I think it will be interesting for everyone here to know more about their local cleaning companies' rates.
Let me start with this House Cleaning company that I'm personally hired several times. As for me, rates are cheap and the quality is pretty good. But I need more advice, maybe from you guys?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, in general, if I were you, I would tell your eldest son to clean up everything since he messed up. But if you don't want to disturb him, but just want to use the services of a professional house cleaning service, then I think this is also the right option. And if we talk about the price, I can tell you the exact numbers. I have a house that I rent out for a month or two, and every time the residents move out, I turn to end of lease cleaners in Clapham. And approximately I pay about $250 for cleaning, but the house I rent is very large.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm not from Oakville, and I can't leave you any feedback about the services of Oakville cleaning companies. Still, in general, I can tell you that these services are worth the money and not just for your postpartum period but forever. When you have a small child, I don't think it's convenient for you to clean. I'd rather be sure of that because I've been through such a situation. After my first birth, I thought I would be able to take care of the baby and the house, but it's not like that. That exhausted me the most. And I tried to use the services at fullhouseclearance.com, and I was pleasantly surprised. Every time I turn to them, my house becomes wonderful, and it is very clean. So it's definitely worth the money. Feel free to contact any such Oakville cleaning company.

·
Registered
8 Posts
All companies deliver you a service according to their experience.
Professional residential cleaners use specialized equipment that allows them to safely and effectively clean the windows of skyscrapers. They have received special training in the procedures and techniques unique to residential cleaning due to the inherent dangers of this work.

Our residential cleaning service Sydney professionals have experience cleaning the residential. Hard water stains, salt deposits, dust, and pollen are eliminated with the use of these items. You won't have to worry about streaks or soap scum when they're done cleaning your windows.

Our company name is High Quality Cleaning And Maintenance Service

1 - 10 of 10 Posts