Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
See Thru cleaning is a professional family owned windows cleaning company based on the Central coast, NSW Australia. We serve window cleaning, carpet cleaning and pressure cleaning, for residential and commercial.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cleaner questions

First forum post ever.
I'm a cleaner.
Biggest thing about being a pro cleaner is never go back to an area once you have cleaned it.
Follow that rule and you will make money.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Timothy, are you still counting? :) I wonder how I've missed your thread for so long, been in the forum for some good six months now, though I prefer just reading. And, yes, I too do residential window washing professionally here (I'm in Sydney), I actually co-own a small team and I've been in the business for 10+ years. Anyway, I'm quite sure there are plenty on fellow window cleaners hiding in the forums, I can guess well over hundred.. or maybe hundreds?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks

Thanks to share lots of window cleaners websites :thumbup: and special thanks to WWS, who started this thread

Thanks,
Alvin Phill

--------------------
Magic555

·
Registered
23 Posts
Window Cleaning | Gutter Cleaning Services in Geelong

Geelong Commercial Cleaners, our professionals clean your office, performing all the necessary duties with excellence and skill.
If you are looking for window and Gutter cleaning services in geelong region then we are happy to help you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Window Installation Lead Generation

For window installation lead generation, get in touch with Drake Digital at DrakeDigital.com/window-installation-replacement-lead-generation

·
Registered
3 Posts
There are a number of window cleaning companies which are providing professional services. Try to find out on Google with a specified location, it will help you.But I always prefer servicebell.com,as they are more professional on these kind of services.

·
Registered
7 Posts
How is everyone making out this winter? Seems like I see a lot of businesses with dirty windows during the winter, what are you using to clean windows in the winter that doesn't freeze?
We kept two guys full time all winter. First year that's ever happened. Usually we go to one and just route all winter. This year we had gutters run late, then off and on as weather warmed up, and now full blast windows are just a couple weeks away :)

What part of the country are you?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Do You Pre Clean Windows Before The Actual Cleaning Process

I see window brushes for sale on window cleaning stores and asking if any of you use a brush or ? to pre clean a window before using the zipstrip/ragtail to wet the window and then squeegeeing.
Thanks, Brad BD Janitorial

1 - 20 of 28 Posts