Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody!

Currently starting out my cleaning company, mainly specializing in office and kitchen cleaning as well window cleaning. I have put some lists together using a local directory, and I'm curious as to what industries would have a greater tendency for larger office spaces? I've looked up ad agencies and legal offices so far.

Any tips? Looking for larger scale jobs as opposed to 2-3 hour work periods

Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am selling a script that guarantees you results. I would even go as far as say, out of 100 calls, you get 90% success (guaranteed!!!!!)

Don't believe me?? I'll give you your money back if you get 89% success from 100 calls.

PM me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Janitorial Leads

Optimize your sales results with pre-qualified commercial cleaning services LEADS delivered to you by Call Tech Sales Force. We help janitorial companies reach their business growth through target cold calling and inside sales campaigns. We help Janitorial companies connect with clients looking for cleaning services, whether it’s a onetime Special service: Strip & Wax, carpet cleaning, fire& flood cleaning, emergency cleaning, or monthly cleaning you can count on our team to deliver results and solid leads. First leads are free. Please contact us to learn more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.