Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was curious what you guys use for eye wash stations? I have access to a kitchen and so i set up a faucet mounted eye wash. You guys don't regularly have that luxioury.....what do you do?:huh: :brows:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Rub Them Real Hard With The Same Chemicals Spread All Over Your Burning ,scaley Hands,try Not To Fall Off The Roof And Find The Nearest Water Faucet Next Door And Dump Water All Over Your Had And Face
Exactly! Or, if you're lucky, you only got the crap in ONE eye! If so, you can keep going and spray the rest of the roof with one eye closed.

Only happened once, but dang that citracleen burns!! Back when I was Xjetting, I was spraying down the entranceway to a house, and SPLAT, a huge glob of mix got behind my sunglasses and right in my eye. Lucky I didn't lose a contact when I was rinsing my eye with the garden hose!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Exactly! Or, if you're lucky, you only got the crap in ONE eye! If so, you can keep going and spray the rest of the roof with one eye closed.

Only happened once, but dang that citracleen burns!! Back when I was Xjetting, I was spraying down the entranceway to a house, and SPLAT, a huge glob of mix got behind my sunglasses and right in my eye. Lucky I didn't lose a contact when I was rinsing my eye with the garden hose!
fun thing trying to find your wat off a roof with no eyesight:cry:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Try getting out of a vent when you can't see..:cursing:
Thats so true.
How about when it hits your face with the safety glasses on and you feel it running down your forehead and then towards your eye. All the while you have one hand spraying and the other hanging on in some wierd position with no where to let go or put the sprayer, and then bam in the corner of your eye.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Thats so true.
How about when it hits your face with the safety glasses on and you feel it running down your forehead and then towards your eye. All the while you have one hand spraying and the other hanging on in some wierd position with no where to let go or put the sprayer, and then bam in the corner of your eye.
some days we are soooooo under paid:cursing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts