Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Anyone Out There Know Exactly What You Are Supposed To Ask Before Starting A New Construction Clean Up Job,? Sq Ft, ??? Floor Plans??? What Should The Quote Include Is Each Area Such As Windows Quoted Seperate--could Use Some Info.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Does Anyone Out There Know Exactly What You Are Supposed To Ask Before Starting A New Construction Clean Up Job,? Sq Ft, ??? Floor Plans??? What Should The Quote Include Is Each Area Such As Windows Quoted Seperate--could Use Some Info.
What are you doing? Final Clean? If so I always try to get sq ft, but I also like to see it if possible. I quote ALL windows separate.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are you doing? Final Clean? If so I always try to get sq ft, but I also like to see it if possible. I quote ALL windows separate.
I am doing final and rough cleans, and having a few problems, tell me what you think if you will. when the builder gave us the sq footage, it did not include the garage which adds and additional 800 sq foot, but he wants this cleaned also without paying extra , this doesn't seem right. Also we was called to do a final clean on this house this weekend and when we got there which i might add was a 97 mile round trip, there was equipment and supplies left all over the house the home owner said she still had several contractors left to come in .. and i have a feeling he will call tomorrow and say we have to go back and not want to pay for this additional clean , what are your thoughts.??
and thanks for your help...angie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts