Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the market for a reciprocating saw. Does anyone have a preference?
I bought a Porter Cable 8 amp last summer and was not thrilled with it. Seemed to get really hot after a few minutes use and it finally locked up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
In the market for a reciprocating saw. Does anyone have a preference?
I bought a Porter Cable 8 amp last summer and was not thrilled with it. Seemed to get really hot after a few minutes use and it finally locked up.
Makita, Milwaukee, DeWalt all make nice stuff but will suggest you check out this review before buying anyone.
I like my Makita JR3050T and this is the best I have used so far.

·
Registered
23 Posts
That's why I always recommend doing in-depth research before purchasing anything, especially if you don't hold a lot of experience in the field. I started out a project last summer for a fun little wood cabin in the back of my yard, but I had no experience whatsoever about using high voltage tools. To give you an idea of how inexperienced I was when I started out, I didn't even know what tools I would need to do my little project. There is a lot of info online that can help you though, like Ithis site that I got a lot of use out of Audit Power Tools - Top Rated Power Tool Reviews I understood that reserach is key.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts