Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
As far as I am concern Rug Doctor cleaning products are the most effective and economical, especially if you can purchase them from a warehouse store in larger sized containers. If you have pet or other organic stains, pick up a bottle of Nature's Miracle - and enzymatic stain remover from a pet store.
Oh absolutely what you are going to want to do is just rent a rug doctor. Their is hands down absolutely nothing that is better for your carpet than soaking it with water and soap and then ignoring it for another few years. We have actually come up with an amazing new system were we rent you a five gallon bucket and let you just pour as much water on your carpet as you like. I have been cleaning carpet for 25 years and I do not believe there is anything better than just soaking the crap out of your carpet and hoping for the best.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anybody knows about best carpet cleaner co, my wool carpets need to be cleaned.

Regards,
Really you just need to look for a reputable carpet cleaner who uses industry standard equipment and cleaning solutions. He should be IICRC certified possibly and he should clean with a powerful truckmounted hot water extraction machine. As long as his equipment is good enough and he knows what he is doing then everything should go smoothly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts