Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Commercial kitchen cleaning chemicals are generally considered stronger than residential cleaning. Generally professional cleaner have same cleaning chemicals for both residential cleaning and commercial cleaning. In the kitchen we used generally hand and dish soap. It is necessary to keep hands clean, so dish soap generally kept near the sink.

·
Registered
44 Posts
For commercial kitchens it is best to use cleaning supplies from Akro catering equipment company because these are efficient, professional and affordable. Akro has vast range of products to choose from and their equipment keeps the whole kitchen stain free.

·
Registered
21 Posts
It is recommended that you clean the kitchen floors with the degreasing and cleaning products on a regular basis. When you cleanse begins, it is wise to first the kitchen floor clean and then move on to the dining room of your home.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The multi-purpose cleaning power of TECH 736 ULTRA will remove the toughest stains, grease, oil, fat, carbon, wax, dirt without hard rubbing. TECH 736 ULTRA is nonflammable, easily rinsed and safe on all surfaces
TECH 736 ULTRA is a uniquely concentrated chemical formulation combining high quality detergents with the oil and grease cutting action of solvents. This solvent emulsion cleaning action enables TECH 736 ULTRA to outperform ordinary detergents by delivering the powerful grease cutting action of solvents, safely and economically.

Thanks,
Shawn

www dot cantol dot com

·
Registered
17 Posts
Many companies manufacture degreasers. Cantol's products are manufactured in Canada. There NOT a USA company. Shipping makes the products too expensive.

Google industrial kitchen degreasers.
Trusty-Step 4002 is a decent cleaner. And Simple Green is a great product aswell, and can be bought at Lowes, Home Depot ect... Those 2 would be the best way to start.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have found Bi-O-Clean to work very well on removing the grease / grime on the kitchen area in my food truck. I buy it as a concentrate and dilute it myself. The last cleaner I was using had a strong odor, you had to wear protective equipment when cleaning, and it just didn't clean as good. With Bi-O-Clean there is no odor, I can get it on my skin, and its easy to work with. I don't think it is sold in stores, but they have a website that I purchase off of. bi-o-clean.com. Hope this helps!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts