Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a few properties in New York and New Jersey. Can anyone recommend a trustworthy carpet cleaner that uses green cleaning methods?

·
Banned
5 Posts
According to one of the partners they were hearing great results from clients who. You can look for commercial cleaning companies in Manchester for your office purposes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've tried a number of services out in NY and most of them have been fairly decent. In terms of quality service and the end result, I was happiest with Carpet Cleaning NYC. I've added a link to their website so that you can check them out. They are very reasonably priced, and they care about each client. Sorry I don't really know if they will take care of your properties in NJ. Let me know how it works out. Happy cleaning :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yorkcarpet is the best company in all usa which are providing the best service regarding the carpet cleaning.So must check their site once.It
may solve your problem.all the best...

·
Registered
18 Posts
And thanks to the internet you can do a quick research about the company before contacting them, for example to see if there is any prior complaint about them or something like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts