Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys, Need your help.

I have cleaned red stains many times with no problems. But every once in a while I get a red stain that just wont come out. I am trying to figure out what the stain is. I use Red Relief or RedOne and the stain does lighten up some but does not go away and it transfers to the white cloth. Every good carpet cleaner knows thats a sign that it is not CoolAid or an acid die. Also I have tried Stain magic but it does not work either. The question is what is it? Any help will be appreciated

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you are blotting it and its coming up, keep blotting unless your
not getting much and you still have a lot left on the carpet

How long did you let the red relief stay on the stain?
You may want to try saturating the stain, work it in, cover with plastic
then put a book or something to way it down. Let set 24 hrs.
Reducers take time to work.

Good Luck

·
Registered
95 Posts
Depends if it's an organic stain or synthetic stain. Some stains no matter what don't come out and then you always can patch them. Stain magic will need over night to work typically. Cover with plastic and saturate pretty good. These are the practices we use at my company Tampa carpet cleaning and they have served us very well.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I can suggest you Stain Blaster red stain remover, that will be the best for remover red stains. You can just need to spray on the stain and sponge it with the brush. Just stay as it is with few minutes and you can get the result easily. Hope you can get useful information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts