Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, my name is Marcus Raif an I am the owner/operator of Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing.

We service the greater Houston Tx metopolitan areas along with Harris, Ft Bend, Waller, & Montgomery Counties in Texas.

When you hire our company to clean your Roof or House you never have to wonder if the job will be to your satisfaction. It is 100% guaranteed. We offer an Exclusive 5 year Spot-free Limited Warranty on roofs we clean.

At Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning Power Washing, we understand that protecting the valuable investment you've made in your roof and home is important. Cleaning your roof or the painted surfaces prolongs their life expectancy. We've had a number of customers conclude that we kept them from having to replace the roof, repaint their house, or replace their siding.

Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning Power Washing's services include:
Roof Cleaning, Power Washing, and Pressure Washing.

Our equipment is what separates us from our competition.

I am a master certified instructor for the Roof Cleaners Instutite of America (RICA).

We are professionally certified by the:
to clean all types of exterior surfaces, using low pressure water and solutions that are designed specifically for residences to remove black mold, mildew, algae, acid rain pollutants, and aviation fuel.

Cleaning your house biyearly increases the life expectancy of your paint job. We also recommend our exterior house cleaning services prior to painting outdoor surfaces to remove all mold spores that might not be visible yet.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts