Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This roof cleaning was fun and interesting for us to service.

The tiles are made of ceramic and can be very brittle. We really do not want to find out how strong or brittle the ceramic tiles are so we stay off of them at all costs.

My company PEERLESS Roof Cleaning Tampa has been providing professional shingle and tile roof cleaning services for Palma Ceia for many years. Every since I was a young golfer I longed to play the beautiful golf course at Palma Ceia Tampa. The fairways are always lush green and the greens roll like iced lighting, we highly recommend playing this private highly manicured course if you have the opportunity.

We used two ground men to one roof cleaner, armed with our high gpm pressure washer spraying the exterior and plants, all exterior surfaces were safe and under supervision.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
another one in Palma Ceia we did recently.
Palma Ceia is a golf community in downtown Tampa.

I don't know how many roof cleaners in Tampa are golfers but working in this neighborhood is a joy.

We always try to underestimate and over deliver when cleaning in Palma Ceia Tampa. You never know when a client is ready to go play! We got this roof from a referral of the picture above.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.