Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a picture of a roof cleaning we recently did here in Northern Virginia. We use our 42' bucket truck for most jobs, and the process itself is pressure-free. We rely solely on chemistry and science:

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a picture of a roof cleaning we recently did here in Northern Virginia. We use our 42' bucket truck for most jobs, and the process itself is pressure-free. We rely solely on chemistry and science:
This is another recent roof cleaning project in Northern Virginia. We had to work through a layer of frost on the morning of the treatment. It made for a cold start to the day. It sure turned out great!

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
This is another recent roof cleaning project in Northern Virginia. We had to work through a layer of frost on the morning of the treatment. It made for a cold start to the day. It sure turned out great!
Here's another winter roof cleaning that we recently did, this one in the City of Fairfax. It's still wet from treatment in the 'after' photo, but what a a difference! There's a bunch more pictures on our new website. I'll post new one's here from time to time.

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
@RC

Love your website....

Just a heads up...I got a nasty penalty from google a few years back for having a footer just like yours.

All it would take is a bitter competitor in your area that is not working to complain to google about the footer. That is what happened to me.

The color of the text the size/placement and having 'roof cleaning xyz' a million times is skirting the rules hard. Plus imo it looks terribad and like it has been wrote for the spiders.

Not trying to bust your ballz....just a heads up.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Wow Ted, the job looks great. I am not very good at taking pictures of the thousands of roofs I have cleaned over the years in the tampa area

The pictures of the roof cleanings I think will turn out great do not, and ones that should not look as good as they do surprise me.

good stuff chris,

I purchased a motorola smart phone in Feb. It has a 8 mgp camera on it!
Takes insane pics...I have 459 roof cleaning pics on it now and I have emptied the memory 2 or 3 times since I got it. Get you a otter box case for it and it is waterproof, even had on the wave runner by mistake and it was perfect!

When we clean big projects we provide updates to the contractor. Last project had 57 roofs and I sent him 10 before and afters at a time.
They LOVE it!

I clean a bunch of community pools all over tampa. This one has backs up to the woods and this guy was there to greet me when we arrived. Sometimes I bring my dog with us to clean this pool as the residents love him and he can run and swim. I'm glad I didn't this time....

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.