Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are a few pics of a tile roof cleaning we recently did at a local golf club community, here in Orlando.

It was extremely dirty and slick, but the homeowner was very pleased with the results and would now like a quote for the driveway and sidewalk cleaning. :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
all they needed was a clean driveway. did you leave money on the table????? great job on the roof!

AC

·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all they needed was a clean driveway. did you leave money on the table????? great job on the roof!

AC
Reread the post and you'll see what's up with the driveway there, buddy! :D

·
Registered
954 Posts

AC

might be just a florida Thing, driveways still looks bad Don. Its the drives just old, i see the difference. Its just old, not much you can do with old drives.

Nice Roof cleaning, that looks good

·
Registered
32 Posts
Don,

sorry I just like to look at the pretty pictures:)

I saw you at Hess yesterday. Did u see me drive by. I was in a rush or I would have stopped and said hey!

AC

·
Registered
17 Posts
This is the fantastic job dude ..... your technique is quite useful for every one. You could suggest the steps that you used in cleaning these tiles. These are looking as new tiles...... awesome work..

Thanks

·
Registered
311 Posts
Fred, if you are trying to get a Google Backlink here, you need to do more than drop a URL! You need to surround the URL with some text. Or, give the URL some anchor text like I am doing here with this Blog about Tile Roof Cleaning in Tampa The days of stopping by Forums, and dropping a URL are over, and they have been over for awhile. Google has gotten more fussy these days!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts