Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are a few pics of a tile roof cleaning we recently did at a local golf club community, here in Orlando.

It was extremely dirty and slick, but the homeowner was very pleased with the results and would now like a quote for the driveway and sidewalk cleaning. :thumbup:

Attachments

·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all they needed was a clean driveway. did you leave money on the table????? great job on the roof!

AC
Reread the post and you'll see what's up with the driveway there, buddy! :D

·
Registered
954 Posts
all they needed was a clean driveway. did you leave money on the table????? great job on the roof!

AC

might be just a florida Thing, driveways still looks bad Don. Its the drives just old, i see the difference. Its just old, not much you can do with old drives.

Nice Roof cleaning, that looks good

·
Registered
32 Posts
Don,

sorry I just like to look at the pretty pictures:)

I saw you at Hess yesterday. Did u see me drive by. I was in a rush or I would have stopped and said hey!

AC

·
Registered
316 Posts
Fred, if you are trying to get a Google Backlink here, you need to do more than drop a URL! You need to surround the URL with some text. Or, give the URL some anchor text like I am doing here with this Blog about Tile Roof Cleaning in Tampa The days of stopping by Forums, and dropping a URL are over, and they have been over for awhile. Google has gotten more fussy these days!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts