Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was interested in reading about it. Maybe make it not addy, and uber informative. I'm always interested in hearing about new information management programs-- and scheduling just happens to be something I'm the tiniest bit interested in right now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
As long as it is ok with the mods I'd be more than happy to. For the record this is not an ad. It is simply to provide education to cleaners.

A little bit about the company: The CEO currently owns a cleaning franchise and 15 years ago decided that the cleaning business needed a software to cater towards the service industry. Recently because of the demand for a web based application as well as the launch for the iphone VaZing was developed to give the customers what they want

The application is a pay as you go online applications were you only pay for the jobs you book in the calendar tab. You can manage all customers, reporting, employees, and marketing though the application.
Generally it takes about 6 months for people to get a software up and running. With VaZing and because we are fully integrated with Quickbook we are able to load all customer information in a manner of minutes and get you started. The application has been developed to be as simple as possible and this has been learned over the last 15 years from our flagship program.

We currently host over 17,000 customers and would love feedback from anyone in the cleaning service industry. With live chat and free classes you will never have problems with the program.

You can download a free trial of the application at: http://www.vazing.com/trial/.

I am available for any questions both software and non software related. Because we have such a large customer base I may be a good source for ideas for your business. Because I talk to so many cleaners I have gained a vast perspective on where the industry is heading.

I just want to make it clear again that I am here as a resource not to sell anything.

Thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
If you are looking for useful methods of studying, click here , it can help make the daily schedule effective and stay superhuman in the university, I mean pass every exam in term:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts