Keyword density is the percent of number of times a specific keyword appears in your content. Per suppose, in a 100 words article 2% keyword-density means 2 times appearance of that particular keyword in the entire article.
All members are right, it is number of times keyword appears on your webpage. But it is better to write content for your visitors, so you shouldn't pay a lot of attention to it - quality, original and useful content plays better than keywords. Recently I have found HubSpot inbound marketing free course - you may try it to form the understanding of SEO, blogging and other staff about promotion.
If you want to see your competitors keywords just go to their site (using chrome) and click the little 3 dots for more at the top > more options > developer tools and then you'll be able to see their html. Whatever they have in the <title>, <description> and keywords part are what their keywords are. Extremely helpful.
1. Make the website about one thing.
2. Mention keywords where they matter most.
3. Link to internal pages on your site.
4. Use a permalink structure that includes keywords.
5. Remove anything that slows down your website.
6. Use keywords in your images.
7. Link to other websites with relevant content.
8. Update your website frequently.
9. Make sure your website is indexed in search engines.
10. Have other websites link to you.
11. Stop changing your domain name.
12. Write like a human.
SEO is an extremely important tool for promoting online business. Dont ignore the development of this knowledge. Especially when exist many papers for sale online, because there are many educational sites on the Internet with ready-made solutions. This will allow you to quickly master new knowledge in the field of SEO. Good luck!
Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
A forum community dedicated to professional cleaning and restoration specialists. Come join the discussion about upholstery, displays, residential, styles, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!