Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, first post.

I clean houses once in a while to make ends meet and I'm getting more requests lately.

I'm wondering if you could recommend a commercial shower cleaner so I can do less scrubbing?

Also something that works well for cleaning glass shower doors?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don't know of anything commercial and heavy duty as we use the most natural cleaners possible. We have some good outcomes with these things:

-Cleaning Vinegar
-Pumice Stone (some of them
-Baking Soda
-Citrus Cleaners
-Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
-Solution with water, vinegar, and a teaspoon of liquid dish soap

Make sure to let cleaning solutions soak for a few minutes 5-10 minutes first to help you out with scrubbing.

Since you're doing this more often, consider getting a Bisell Steam Shot (this gets off a lot of caked on dirt and grunge in the showers) and perhaps an electric scrubber brush (Finether is one I used years ago, but was pleased with) that is safe for shower/tile to save your hands/wrists a bit more! It's a bit of an investment, but these tools are worth the money.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know of anything commercial and heavy duty as we use the most natural cleaners possible. We have some good outcomes with these things:

-Cleaning Vinegar
-Pumice Stone (some of them
-Baking Soda
-Citrus Cleaners
-Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
-Solution with water, vinegar, and a teaspoon of liquid dish soap

Make sure to let cleaning solutions soak for a few minutes 5-10 minutes first to help you out with scrubbing.

Since you're doing this more often, consider getting a Bisell Steam Shot (this gets off a lot of caked on dirt and grunge in the showers) and perhaps an electric scrubber brush (Finether is one I used years ago, but was pleased with) that is safe for shower/tile to save your hands/wrists a bit more! It's a bit of an investment, but these tools are worth the money.
Thank you for the reply. I'll give those a shot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts