Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on most of the boards on the net for a few years now. I thought I would once again introduce myself here. My name is Hugh Gibson and I own "Gibson's Power Wash Wagon, Inc. " out of Williston, Florida, just outside Gainesville. I am a one band man and do all the work myself. I have already retired from the Navy and retired as a Deputy Sheriff. I know alot of folks on these boards and all seem to be willing to help when they can. I am still learning, in fact I have been learning this business since 2003. If I can help anyone in anyway just drop me a line. Hugh

·
Registered
3 Posts
please help

My name is mike Khmelnitsky and i have a cleaning business. i have two big accounts in the cleveland ohio area with bar/clubs in my area. i got these contracts because i have known the owners for a very long time and have done business with them before in other business areas. i need to get more contracts. money is tight:cry: . how can i pick up more commercial cleaning contracts. where would i search and/or bid on commercial cleaning contracts? please help

Mike Khmelnitsky

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have been on most of the boards on the net for a few years now. I thought I would once again introduce myself here. My name is Hugh Gibson and I own "Gibson's Power Wash Wagon, Inc. " out of Williston, Florida, just outside Gainesville. I am a one band man and do all the work myself. I have already retired from the Navy and retired as a Deputy Sheriff. I know alot of folks on these boards and all seem to be willing to help when they can. I am still learning, in fact I have been learning this business since 2003. If I can help anyone in anyway just drop me a line. Hugh
hello hugh,

and thank you for your past services in the Navy and in law enforcement! :thumbsup:

thank you for your offer to help us all out. i don't do any powerwashing...only interior residential homes but look forward to hearing your advice.

welcome...suzi g

1 - 6 of 6 Posts