Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

what are the best months for a roundtable for the Southeast ? Vote more than once if

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping to get a roundtable in around the 1st of Feb or end of Jan , I am going to wait and see how it goes on commitments , and then I will contact the vendors ect , I am sure Bob will make it and Tracy from Sunbrite told me they would make it last year if I did it as well , I would love to have some demos and marketing classes and a few speakers as well , I will need some help though , I want this one to be "top shelf" if I am gonna be involved , maybe some softwash demos , roof cleaning , maybe even a hood demo ? Chemicals and Equipment , Wood restoration folks !....... and more

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am hoping to get a roundtable in around the 1st of Feb or end of Jan , I am going to wait and see how it goes on commitments , and then I will contact the vendors ect , I am sure Bob will make it and Tracy from Sunbrite told me they would make it last year if I did it as well , I would love to have some demos and marketing classes and a few speakers as well , I will need some help though , I want this one to be "top shelf" if I am gonna be involved , maybe some softwash demos , roof cleaning , maybe even a hood demo ? Chemicals and Equipment , Wood restoration folks !....... and more
no body loves us here anymore

1 - 6 of 6 Posts