Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I would like to start a (Window treatment) blind cleaning business. There is no information out there so I can do some research. Would this be a good business to get into. Any help would be greatful.

Thanks Sam

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi cjr15

Hi Cjr15,
Just curious, did you ever start your blind cleaning business? We've been doing ultrasonic blind cleaning in the Seattle area for several years. We do it all right out of our company van. It's pretty easy to set up and get going.
It's a little slow right now though. I think blind cleaning is one of those things many eople will try to do on their own when they are short on cash.

·
Registered
146 Posts
When you build a new business company, you have to thing about:

- what is your own expectation - incomes, outcomes and etc.
- what customers you want to attract with your business (youngest people or adult, the financial condition of the customer, the service that he expects to get)
- how you will deal with the competition in your sphere - promotions, adverts, coupons, discounts and etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Blind Parts

Rally's Blind Cleaning are the expert blind parts repairs in Salt lake City. They provide blind parts and blinds repair service and installation almost all types of blinds at affordable price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts