Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
I have the same situation. I was sure that I would not be affected by the widespread dismissal of employees. Everyone was fired except me at the height of the pandemic, which gave me confidence that I was a too valuable employee. But last week, I was fired, and now I do not know what to do and how to earn money to pay the rent of an apartment in a couple of months when my savings run out. My sister advised me to start using the forex brokers website to start making money on it. I'm a little doubtful that I can earn something right away since I don't have any experience in this yet.

Registered
I admire people who are willing to win and improve their skills. I always attend different conferences because I like meeting with people who are doing or minding their own business. I admire that because I can observe how people are become better and are trying their best qualities. https://www.founderscourier.com/ I'm sure that when I finish University, I will become a business lady because I can't imagine doing something else in my life. I just like improving my skills. I'm dreaming of opening my Digital marketing school.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts