Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
cleaning prices for stripping waxing etc.

I'm new to the business as well. I live in the NC area, and was wondering what prices that I should market.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks! you were of great help! I had a job on Sun. the 26th @ a hair salon. The sq. footage was 1,300 and the client was charged $350.00 for a 3hr. job.

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
my prices for stripping and waxing vinyl tile floors

I charge between .25-.35 cents per square feet on the average. I look at each job and evaluate what needs to be done and how long it will take and I give a fair price for me my cleaners and my clients of course.
I use micro fiber mops for even floor maintenance. I clean and maintain floors every day and I even use microfiber towels for restroom cleaning and office cleaning as well. It costs more money for micro fiber mops and towels but it is worth it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I work as a contractor and I recently did a strip & wax service for a new company and I'm wondering how much I should charge. The store we serviced was being remodled and these are the specs:
16,222 sq ft. Serviced for 16 days by 2 people for 128 total hours
any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mr Echoff my name is Joseph Strickland Im in Panama City Fl Ive been in the floor business for many years up till 3 years ago. How ever I was always in the stores not in the management. I woundering if you could pm me with some advice on pricing jobs. Thanks so much for your help.

Joseph

·
Registered
10 Posts
I agree with the 30¢ per sf, but be quick to factor in labor costs if things need moved, scraping needs done, baseboards need cleaned, etc.

http://dfwmakereadyservice.com

Floor & Carpet Care, Stone Care
Post-Construction Cleaning
Floor Buffing, Polishing, Stripping and Waxing

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do not under bid

If you are just starting out, you have a choice. To become know as the person who does it cheap or the person who does it well. I never bid under 55-70 cents ft. I have to turn down work at times. Try to plan $75-100 man hour plus chemicals for strippping and waxing.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts