Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nowadays website building is very easy honestly its not even half the battle anymore. The challenging part is making your site relevant getting it some exposure and ranking it so that more customers find you. Now if anyone needs help on that message me(SEO). For site building I say use wix weebly or if you want even more functionality use wordpress and purchase the divi manager which will allow you to build a word press site as if it were a wix or weebly site.

Pressure Wash House

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'd recommend using Wordpress and find a cleaning theme for creating the website, and use hostgator for hosting
I'm with you. I tell real web novices to use Weebly, but personally, I like Wordpress. Not only do you get to have a professional look and feel through a variety of themes, but also, you get some search engine ranking power through its awesome structure and available plugins that help with SEO.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Most people who build their own websites swear by WordPress, which can be relatively easy to use after you’ve become familiar with the general interface and different plugins that can be added to your site.Content is the most critical factor convincing users to stick around your website. Delivering content that is fresh, easy to read and interactive, is the stepping stone to making your website more user-friendly.Next step is effective navigation. Еffective navigation means simplified navigation. Having a clear and clutter-free navigation is the best thing you can do to make your website friendly for your visitors. Try to limit the number of menu items as far as possible. Not overcomplicating the things and configuring navigation equally on each page will greatly facilitate browsing the site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have a Wordpress site with a custom theme hosted on HostGator as well, great combo and highly recommended.

Weebly, squarespace, and wix type sites are also great for people who want to build site their own but don't need the full custom abilities a wordpress site has.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Struggling to make Website?

It is very easy to make website. Get your Domain Name purchased from Registrar depending on the country like Godaddy USA or Bigrock India.

Purchase small space for Hosting & Emails where all your files & emails will reside.

Check for free templates based websites through Google or install Wordpress & add theme to it.

Add some relevant Images & Contents. That's it.

Usually, it takes 1 week of time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
We used Strikingly and thought it was amazingly simple and looks polished. If you put my name as the URL you can see it. The hosting is $192 per year.

·
Registered
16 Posts
We used Strikingly and thought it was amazingly simple and looks polished. If you put my name as a URL you can see it. The hosting is $192 per year.

·
Registered
16 Posts
We used Strikingly and it came out really really well in my opinion. It will allow you to create a really clean looking site and get it hosted. You still have to buy the domain at godaddy tho

1 - 20 of 29 Posts