Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLI

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I thought a quick poll would be interesting. Who do you think is going to win?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, voting ends on Sunday and it's public so everyone can see who was right and who was wrong.

I'm not sure who I "want" to win. I'd like to see Manning finally win one but I like the Bears fans and how they play.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I think the Colts are gonna win with offense cause the Bears defense is not like it was at the beginning of the season,

I kinda want thee Colts to win so i can stop hearing Payton this manning that...this is his year IF he can win the big game...well he finally got off the Patriots losing streak so maby it REALY is HIS year.

I just hope it's a good high scoring game and not sloppy with turnovers! Ohh don't forget the COMMERCIALS!! :cool2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Growing up just north of Indy, I've been a Colts fan since they got there. I think they can pull this one off. One of my good friends is a huge Bears fan, and we're going to watch it at his house, so I hope they do. I'm nervous though, they're not quite the Bills of early 90's, but they're trying hard to be. They'll finally get it done and Dungy will end up retiring.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I think the Colts are gonna win with offense cause the Bears defense is not like it was at the beginning of the season,

I kinda want thee Colts to win so i can stop hearing Payton this manning that...this is his year IF he can win the big game...well he finally got off the Patriots losing streak so maby it REALY is HIS year.

I just hope it's a good high scoring game and not sloppy with turnovers! Ohh don't forget the COMMERCIALS!! :cool2:
I knew you'd come out of the closet Shane....hehe :thumbup:

WCC
Where exactly are you from? I'm 2 hours north of Indy in Plymouth.

GO COLTS!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
From a Bears (born and raised in Chicago) AND Colts fan (horse crazy since I was a toddler)...I stuck my neck out and voted for DA BEARS, gut feeling.

Not too sure Grossman can pull it off, especially if he stumbles in the beginning and can't recover (turnovers anyone?) but Manning hasn't shown much in the playoffs. He hasn't really performed successfully in more than one quarter in the last 3 playoff games from what I have seen. Pulled off the 18 point deficit. Good work and overall a much more seasoned and successful QB than Grossman.

I think the Bears are hungry and since they are flagged as the underdogs just might pull it off for revenge. Ravenous bears are scary!

Super defense playing an awesome offense. Hope it's a great (anybody's) game.

suzi g

·
Registered
4 Posts
WCC
Where exactly are you from? I'm 2 hours north of Indy in Plymouth.

GO COLTS!!![/quote]

Hey Barry, I was born in Peru, but raised in Kokomo. It only takes one drive through there to realize why when someone moves away they never move back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The result showed that the Colts had won.They are both good games.I found a site selling poe uniques,you can take a look at if you are interested in Path of Exile.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts