Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of B&A photos of some furniture I restored this week. It was a whole set of furniture, never been cleaned about 4 years old, and left out in the open all year.
Owners are very happy with the results.

Roger

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice work Roger. It seems that you have excellent capability in your profession. The old furnitures are looking like newly branded one recently purchased. From now on, I am thinking to hire you for the same job. Let's see.
Just give me a call

·
Registered
58 Posts
Bamboo is a real wood that comes from the forest, so it has an organic propensity to avoid pattern and harm from bugs. It is one of the most resilient timbers you can buy, and this is one of the factors so many individuals select teak fixtures. Many individuals also appreciate the wonderful shade of teak, which begins out as a fantastic darkish and then changes to a silvery grayish shade eventually.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Once you owned teak furniture then there is the difficult task to maintain and clean it. Teak furnishings can be inside or outside and it can be just about any form of furnishings you want. Teak is a long lasting furniture. So many individuals are acquainted with. It can be stained or unstained also.
Yea definitely, It would be a very challenging task for taking care of the Teak wooden furniture. However, it would be an extremely durable and solid that can be working long-lasting and didn't break or crack easily.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Teak furniture is made of teak wood. It can be used for indoor as well as outdoor location. Such kind of furniture is able to add an elegant look to your decoration and make your house beautiful.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts