Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been working on some very nice properties in Sarasota over the last two days. A general contractor and friend of mine is doing some renovations to the homes and wanted some cleaning done as well. We wouldn't normally travel that far for residential work, but he's a good friend and compensated us very well for the travel.

We cleaned the driveways and pool decks on these two homes and will be going back for a house wash and roof cleaning on one of them. They're more or less identical with reversed floor plans and minor differences. The small, round window on the second floor of each is the view from the elevator upon arrival to the second floor. The guest suite upstairs also has it's own kitchen and they each have an outdoor kitchen and fireplace. They're 6,000 square feet under roof and the one in this first series of pics is currently on the market for $3.2 million.

Attachments

·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These are a few pics of the second property. As you can see, the roof doesn't appear to be dirty. None the less, as previously mentioned, we'll be going back within the next two weeks to clean it and wash the house.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice House

So Don when do you close on your new home? At that price, Pressure Washing has been good to you!!!! Hugh

·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We went back today to do the house wash and roof cleaning. I took Chris Cole from Atlas Exteriors with me to help out. Nothing like driving over 2 hours to a job and getting caught up in a rain delay for over an hour before we could start. It eventually passed and we got it done though. It must be nice to have 6,000 square feet of roof cleaned when 90% doesn't need it.

Here are a few more pics from the job.

Attachments

·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Was that an x-jet being used? How slippery is the tile when cleaning? Forgot, what chems are you using?
It's a PVC wand being used most often with either a #6530 or #0030 shooter tip.

Tile can be extremely slippery depending on how dirty it is or if it has a glazed finish. Needless to say, it's very slippery when wet too but we always stand in the dry areas only.

Sodium hypochlorite is our chem of choice.

·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That house is intense. Don, what do you think that bad boy is worth? Every bit of $10M-$12M up here if it has even one acre.
Hi Ken,

As mentioned in the first post, it's on the market for $3.2 million. The two homes pictured are more or less identical with slight differences and reversed floor plans.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Working on This'n?

Don, how goes this deal so far? Are you working the boys to death down there?

I'm looking forward to the in process pics and after-action reports!

Be safe and let us know how you're doing.;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts