Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You all know that buying a home is one of the biggest investment that you are going to make in your life. And there is a lot of hard work to do before you finally make this investment. I Just have planned to buy my new house. Please write your suggestion about what i need to avoid before actually make this big decision to buy a home :vs_worry: :vs_worry:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Agree, to buy new home it is a big decision, the same is to sell it. I want to sell my house in UK, somebody can reccomend a good realtor?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Agree, to buy new home it is a big decision, the same is to sell it. I want to sell my house in UK, somebody can reccomend a good realtor?
My advice is don’t search a realtor. I worked with one when I sold my house last year, and he didn't help me. Now there are so many various companies that can buy your property. You don’t need to show your house to thousands of customers or to repair it before selling. For example, I worked with this company. thepropertybuyingcompany.co.uk. In just two weeks, they evaluated my house and offered me the best price on the market. They even helped me to arrange removal. Take a look at their website, maybe you'll find what you are looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts