Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, i have been searching best tips on internet for cleaning and i saved a little collection of cleaning tips, i have posted a thread before about cleaning and this is my 2nd one..
Note: I am not the author of it, it's a copy paste work which i do after reading but this time i am just sharing the link of that article..
Source: http://www.homelife.com.au/home+ideas/home+help/top+40+best+ever+cleaning+tips,3675

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone, i have been searching best tips on internet for cleaning and i saved a little collection of cleaning tips, i have posted a thread before about cleaning and this is my 2nd one..
Note: I am not the author of it, it's a copy paste work which i do after reading but this time i am just sharing the link of that article..
Source: http://www.homelife.com.au/home+ideas/home+help/top+40+best+ever+cleaning+tips,3675
Very useful tips. Many thanks. Please keep posting like this. ;)
Best rgs

·
Registered
115 Posts
Pretty interesting house cleaning tips, I was baffled by the last one that tells you to rub your hands against stainless steel to remove the smell of garlic from your hands. Does it really work?

What is the principle behind it?

·
Registered
32 Posts
We just did a blog about this! It's mostly about some of the really nasty areas around the house that people seem to miss. I can't tell you how many times we've started a new commercial cleaning job to find the desks were cleaned nightly but computer keyboards had thick layers of grime built up since the day they were new. :sick:

Here's our list: The 10 Dirtiest Areas of the House You Didn't Know About.

If you've got any more great tips we'd love to hear them.

Auckland Commercial Cleaning | Auckland Home Cleaning

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have just read a tip how to remove a gum from carpets. There are two ways, the first one is to freeze the gum and then you should try to remove it with some sharp object or a knife. The other way is the opposite one, you have to heat the gum to melt and then to remove it. It is strange, but it actually works, I am talking about the first option ;)))

1 - 20 of 79 Posts