Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm only new to the site and i'm in Australia where we really lack any information on cleaning. I run a small commercial cleaning operation and I was wondering if anyone could recommend any training manuals or videos. They're all quite expensive once you buy more than one sort and I don't have the access here to try before I buy, could anyone recommend any particular sort. I would really appreciate anyone assistance. Thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
I'm only new to the site and i'm in Australia where we really lack any information on cleaning. I run a small commercial cleaning operation and I was wondering if anyone could recommend any training manuals or videos. They're all quite expensive once you buy more than one sort and I don't have the access here to try before I buy, could anyone recommend any particular sort. I would really appreciate anyone assistance. Thank you.

hi lea star
I bought a book that was quite helpfull i got it at barnes and noble for appox 16 bucks its called cleaning up for a living 2nd edition it has comprehensive forms ex. bid sheets ,work schedules, employment contracts,etc. i hope this helps p.d.q. cleaning:thumbup:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hi Lea.. welcome to the site... I have a question for you.. Are there many wooden decks or fences down there? Do people generally care for their wood or just let it get gray and nasty?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts