Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I was wondering what the best cleaning product would be for wall and ceilings, for indoor cedar, they want to clean and protect & polish it, and I want to use the better products, thanks for your opinions.

BTW the previous cleaners used a product called Panel Magic, ten years ago, thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Over time, walls gather all manner of marks, dust and grime. It can be surprising how much brighter an area of the house or garden can seem after the walls are given a thorough clean.
We have found 40 or more cleaning products, that is listed Below:-

►Bleaches‎, ► Laundry detergents, ►Air freshener, ►Arm & Hammer, ► Cleaning product components, ► Soaps‎, ►Fabric softener, Harpic

·
Registered
177 Posts
Vinegar, Baking soda and other green cleaning solutions are pretty good and cost effective but then again you have to mix and match depending on the surface you want to clean. You can't use acidic cleaning agents like vinegar on granite as it will ruin the stone etc.etc.

-Paul

·
Registered
81 Posts
These are the best wall cleaning products
1. magic555 all purpose cleaner
2. Modicare Stericlean - Cleaner Plus Disinfectant
3. White wall cleaning spray

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would use Vinegar myself. Baking Soda can also help.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've used Murphy's Oil Soap in a bucket and had no problems when cleaning a regular latex painted wall.
There are some paints that will leave marks even if you dust them with a dry towel-if I can recall the type of paint that it is I will post it here...right now I'm trying to remember what that was.

For the regular latex-I use a window washer wand on an extension pole that's about 12-14 inches wide and I dip it in my bucket of murphys and run it up the wall.Works great,gets rid of dust,webs and smells.

Works great for overall dusty odor,plus cigarette odor.However,you will need to change out the AC filters.

I do not believe this would work well if there are heavy smokers on the property.

http://selz.co/1CK1Nua

1 - 14 of 14 Posts