Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are many more women here and that is from whom I'd like to get some input. If you would be so kind, take a peek at nmy website and let me know what you think. Please let me know if the video will play for you. Thanks!

www.pressure-pros.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
Stay Klean

You have a really nice site,and the pic of the stucco home was great it had a really nice outcome,I tryed to watch the video but it did not come up but i will keep trying...:thumbup:
There are many more women here and that is from whom I'd like to get some input. If you would be so kind, take a peek at nmy website and let me know what you think. Please let me know if the video will play for you. Thanks!

www.pressure-pros.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Ken

I in the UK and you have a very fast broadband link but your video toke ages to load. you might want to look at the size. most video blogs keep the limit at 100MG. so their must be a reason for this?

also I would have had a much more chilled out track. yours is a bit of a guys track. ladies don't like load music. my wife's always telling me to turn it down:cry:

I would have put a voice over the top of the music selling the benefits to the customer. say giving a comparison price of what it would have cost to repaint or replace.

one other big point that you can use is the fact that from an eco point of view your service does less damage to the environment. point out that the cost in producing wood, paint, etc. adding that everything you uses in eco friendly.

i say all this with total respect to you.

respect

Ian Harper

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL, Nathan.. You know I value your input.

Ian, the video comes up as the contention point quite often. Its a 22 meg file but I think there are more issues with browser comaptibility. I'm going to switch it to a flash file. The music I have to change anyway. Its copyrighted material and I just more or less used it as a filler but it wouldn't be right to leave it as is. Thank you also for your input on other improvements. This has turned into a labor of love so I need ideas from others as to how to improve the site.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Just get it on the web!!!! It is more than you competitors have and I know that you know how to put it to it's fullest potential through marketing.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ken it maybe only my problem but your copy on my monitor overlaps.

“Ways to take …..” , and also down at the bottom. Does anyone else have this problem?
I have my text size set at the smallest, still see the overlapping. Also I have a 24 inch monitor so that may be the problem. Looks good other wise.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just get it on the web!!!! It is more than you competitors have and I know that you know how to put it to it's fullest potential through marketing.
Mike, Google- Deck Cleaning and Staining Havertown. Its listed with all the engines, link backs are being placed. There are some definite coding issues but I'lll fix those when I get back from St Louis. See ya there!

·
Registered
167 Posts
the website looks fantastic but i don't have a high speed connection, so no video. the picture gallery is a great option for those of us in the boondocks.

good work :thumbsup:

suzi g

1 - 12 of 12 Posts